Best Stem Cell Therapy in Germany
We organize the best clinics for stem cell therapy in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
When looking for the top clinics for therapy with stem cells or stem cell transplantation, turn to GermanyHealth. At reputable, certified, and licensed clinics and facilities, stem cell therapy is offered. Thus, we only present carefully selected clinics in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
We offer only hand-picked, certified, and trusted clinics for regenerative stem cell therapy in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Therefore, we assist and help you to find the best hospitals for stem cell therapy to receive the best possible treatment.
What are stem cells and types of stem cells
Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells which give rise to marrow adipose tissue).
- Mesenchyme is an embryonic connective tissue that is derived from the mesoderm and differentiates into hematopoietic and connective tissue. Whereas MSCs do not differentiate into hematopoietic cells.
- Stromal cells are connective tissue cells that form the supportive structure in which the functional cells of the tissue reside. While this is an accurate description of one function of MSCs, the term fails to convey the relatively recently discovered roles of MSCs in the repair of tissue.
- The term encompasses multi-potent cells derived from other non-marrow tissues and adipose tissue, such as the umbilical cord blood. Consequently, the cells do not have the capacity to reconstitute an entire organ.
Stem Cells – Where from?
Most stem cells intended for regenerative stem cell therapy are generally isolated either from the patient’s bone marrow or from adipose tissue. Hence, mesenchymal stem cells can differentiate into the cells that make up bone, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments, as well as muscle, neural, and other progenitor tissues. However, they have been the main type of stem cells studied in the treatment of diseases affecting these tissues. Therefore, the number of stem cells transplanted into damaged tissue may alter the efficacy of treatment. Although adipose-derived tissue also requires processing prior to use, the culturing methodology for adipose-derived stem cells is not as extensive as that for bone marrow-derived cells.
While it is thought that bone-marrow-derived stem cells are preferred for bone, cartilage, ligament, and tendon repair, others believe that the less challenging collection techniques and the multi-cellular microenvironment already present in adipose-derived stem cell fractions make the latter the preferred source for autologous transplantation.
Indications of Stem Cell Therapy in OrthopedicsStem cell therapy involves the generation of specific types of cells from stem cells. As a result, new cells are then used to replace cells that have been damaged by illness or injuries. Thus, stem cell therapies and treatment with bone marrow concentrate are, for example, suitable for the treatment of the following orthopedic indications:
- Osteonecrosis (necrosis of the head of the femur)
- Arthritis (knee joint, ankle joint, shoulder joint, and hip joint)
- Osteoarthritis (knee joint, ankle joint, shoulder joint, and hip joint)
- Pseudarthrosis (Non-healing bone fractures)
- Spinal Cord Injury
We offer stem cell treatments at the best orthopedic clinics in Germany.
Stem Cells for Sports Medicine
Therapy with stem cells (PRP) can help to improve the situation of the following indications in sports medicine:
- tearing of muscle tendons and ligaments
- rupture of muscle ligaments and tendons
- knee injury, wrist injury, shoulder injury
- injuries leading to crossing ligaments
- Injury or soft tissue diseases of the joints – synovitis, bursitis
- Entesopathies (tennis elbow, golf elbow, heel spur, painful groin, etc.)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Stem Cells for Eye Treatment
Advanced stem cell therapy can help to improve the situation of the following indications in ophthalmology:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Optic nerve neuritis
- Retinitis pigmentosa
Request a quote today and book later!
Our CareTeam will assist you to find the best clinic
Stem cell therapy with umbilical cord blood can help improve the situation of the following indications for neurological disorders:
- Brain stroke stem cell therapy
- Ischemic and Hemorrhagic stroke
- Hypoxic brain injury
- Autism ASD (children aged 2-8 years)
- Chronic degenerative nervous system diseases – Alzheimer’s, Parkinson
- Asperger Syndrome in Children
- Cerebral Palsy (children aged 4-8 years)
- Bell’s Palsy (Not caused by injury)
- Multiple Sclerosis (not older than 5-6 years since diagnosis)
Stem cell therapy can help improve the situation of the following indications for cardiovascular disease:
- Myocardial infarction
- Coronary artery disease
- Critical limb ischemia
- Endothelial dysfunction
How much is Stem Cell Treatment in Germany?If you come in for stem cell treatment for an orthopedic indication, it is determined by which part of your skeleton or which joint you are experiencing problems with. For example, if you have arthritis in your knee, simply injecting stem cells will not produce the same results as having your knee punctured and then receiving stem cell transplantation. Because this will produce the best results.
> The cost of stem cell therapy in orthopedics starts at 6.500 Euro to 10.500 Euro. (from belly fat or bone marrow) The best results for knee or hip joints you can get include a puncture surgery. Because the stem cells can hook on these little holes in your remaining cartilage.
It is not the same as looking for brain stroke treatment or autism treatment with umbilical cord blood cells.
> The cost of stem cell therapy with UCB starts at 44.000 Euro. (Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells)
Instead, treatment for Autism in children, Asperger syndrome, or cerebral palsy begins at 18.000 Euro. (Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells)
There is a significant cost difference when utilizing adipose tissue stem cells versus umbilical cord blood stem cells.