Stem Cell Therapy
We organize best clinics for stem cell therapy or stem cell treatment in Germany and in the Czech Republic. (Other countries not available at present)
With GermanyHealth you can find best clinics when you are interested to undergo stem cell therapy or stem cell transplant. Stem cell therapy and treatment is available at approved and serious clinics and centers with certification and license. Hence, we are able to offer hand-picked clinics in Germany, Czechia and Switzerland.
We offer only hand-picked, certified and trusted clinics for regenerative stem cell therapy in Germany, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
Therefore, we assist and help you to find best hospitals for stem cell therapy to receive best possible treatment.
What are stem cells and types of stem cells
Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells which give rise to marrow adipose tissue).
- Mesenchyme is embryonic connective tissue that is derived from the mesoderm and that differentiates into hematopoietic and connective tissue, whereas MSCs do not differentiate into hematopoietic cells.
- Stromal cells are connective tissue cells that form the supportive structure in which the functional cells of the tissue reside. While this is an accurate description for one function of MSCs, the term fails to convey the relatively recently discovered roles of MSCs in the repair of tissue.
- The term encompasses multipotent cells derived from other non-marrow tissues, such as placenta, umbilical cord blood, adipose tissue, adult muscle, corneal stroma or the dental pulp of deciduous baby teeth. The cells do not have the capacity to reconstitute an entire organ.
Stem Cells – Where from?
Most stem cells intended for regenerative stem cell therapy are generally isolated either from the patient’s bone marrow or from adipose tissue. Hence mesenchymal stem cells can differentiate into the cells that make up bone, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments, as well as muscle, neural and other progenitor tissues. However they have been the main type of stem cells studied in the treatment of diseases affecting these tissues. Therefore the number of stem cells transplanted into damaged tissue may alter efficacy of treatment. Although adipose-derived tissue also requires processing prior to use, the culturing methodology for adipose-derived stem cells is not as extensive as that for bone marrow-derived cells.
While it is thought that bone-marrow derived stem cells are preferred for bone, cartilage, ligament, and tendon repair, others believe that the less challenging collection techniques and the multi-cellular microenvironment already present in adipose-derived stem cell fractions make the latter the preferred source for autologous transplantation.
Indications OrthopedicsStem cell therapy involves the generation of specific types of cells from stem cells. These new cells are then used to replace cells which have been damaged by illness or injuries. Stem cell transplant and treatment with bone marrow concentrate is, per example, suitable for the treatment of the following orthopedic indications:
- Osteonecrosis (necrosis of the head of femur)
- Arthritis (knee joint, ankle joint, shoulder joint and hip joint)
- Osteoarthritis (knee joint, ankle joint, shoulder joint and hip joint)
- Pseudarthrosis (Non-healing bone fractures)
Stem Cells for Sports Medicine
Therapy with stem cells can help to improve the situation of following indications in sports medicine:
- tearing of muscle tendons and ligaments
- rupture of a muscle ligaments and tendons
- knee injury, wirst injury, shoulder injury
- injuries leading to crossing ligaments
- injury or soft tissue diseases of the joints – synovitis, bursitis
- Entesopathies (tennis elbow, golf elbow, heel spur, painful groin, etc.)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Stem Cells for Eye treatment
Advanced stem cell therapy can help to improve the situation of following indications in ophthalmology:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Optic nerve neuritis
- Retinitis pigmentosa
Request quote today and book later!
Our CareTeam will assist you in to find the best clinic
Stem cell therapy can help improve the situation of following indications for neurologically disorders:
- Brain stroke
- Chronic degenerative nervous system diseases – Alzheimer, Parkinson, ALS
Stem cell therapy can help improve the situation of following indications for cardiovascular disease:
- Myocardial infarction
- Coronary artery disease
- Critical limb ischemia
- Endothelial dysfunction