New Promising Treatment with Stem Cell Therapy
The best clinics for promising stem cell therapies
When looking for the top clinics for therapy with stem cells or stem cell transplantation, turn to GermanyHealth. At reputable, certified, and licensed clinics and facilities, stem cell therapy is offered. Thus, we only present carefully selected clinics in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, and Switzerland.
We offer only hand-picked, certified, and trusted clinics for regenerative stem cell therapy in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, and Switzerland.
Therefore, we assist and help you to find the best hospitals for stem cell therapy to receive the best possible treatment.
What are stem cells and types of stem cells
Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells), myocytes (muscle cells) and adipocytes (fat cells which give rise to marrow adipose tissue).
- Mesenchyme is an embryonic connective tissue that is derived from the mesoderm and differentiates into hematopoietic and connective tissue. Whereas MSCs do not differentiate into hematopoietic cells.
- Stromal cells are connective tissue cells that form the supportive structure in which the functional cells of the tissue reside. While this is an accurate description of one function of MSCs, the term fails to convey the relatively recently discovered roles of MSCs in the repair of tissue.
- The term encompasses multi-potent cells derived from other non-marrow tissues, such as the placenta, umbilical cord blood, adipose tissue, adult muscle, corneal stroma, or the dental pulp of deciduous baby teeth. Consequently, the cells do not have the capacity to reconstitute an entire organ.
Stem Cells – Where from?
Most stem cells intended for regenerative stem cell therapy are generally isolated either from the patient’s bone marrow or from adipose tissue. Hence, mesenchymal stem cells can differentiate into the cells that make up bone, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments, as well as muscle, neural, and other progenitor tissues. However, they have been the main type of stem cells studied in the treatment of diseases affecting these tissues. Therefore, the number of stem cells transplanted into damaged tissue may alter the efficacy of treatment. Although adipose-derived tissue also requires processing prior to use, the culturing methodology for adipose-derived stem cells is not as extensive as that for bone marrow-derived cells.
While it is thought that bone-marrow-derived stem cells are preferred for bone, cartilage, ligament, and tendon repair, others believe that the less challenging collection techniques and the multi-cellular microenvironment already present in adipose-derived stem cell fractions make the latter the preferred source for autologous transplantation.
Indications of Stem Cell Therapy in OrthopedicsStem cell therapy involves the generation of specific types of cells from stem cells. As a result, new cells are then used to replace cells that have been damaged by illness or injuries. Thus, stem cell therapies and treatment with bone marrow concentrate are, for example, suitable for the treatment of the following orthopedic indications:
- Osteonecrosis (necrosis of the head of the femur)
- Arthritis (knee joint, ankle joint, shoulder joint, and hip joint)
- Osteoarthritis (knee joint, ankle joint, shoulder joint, and hip joint)
- Pseudarthrosis (Non-healing bone fractures)
We offer stem cell treatments at the best orthopedic clinics in Germany.
Stem Cells for Sports Medicine
Therapy with stem cells (PRP) can help to improve the situation of the following indications in sports medicine:
- tearing of muscle tendons and ligaments
- rupture of muscle ligaments and tendons
- knee injury, wrist injury, shoulder injury
- injuries leading to crossing ligaments
- Injury or soft tissue diseases of the joints – synovitis, bursitis
- Entesopathies (tennis elbow, golf elbow, heel spur, painful groin, etc.)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Stem Cells for Eye Treatment
Advanced stem cell therapy can help to improve the situation of the following indications in ophthalmology:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Optic nerve neuritis
- Retinitis pigmentosa
Request a quote today and book later!
Our CareTeam will assist you in finding the best clinic
Stem cell therapy can help improve the situation of the following indications for neurological disorders:
- Brain stroke stem cell therapy
- Hypoxic brain injury
- Autism (children aged 4-8 years)
- Chronic degenerative nervous system diseases – Alzheimer, Parkinson, ALS
- Cerebral Palsy (children aged 4-8 years)
- Bell’s Palsy (Not caused by injury)
Stem cell therapy can help improve the situation of the following indications for cardiovascular disease:
- Myocardial infarction
- Coronary artery disease
- Critical limb ischemia
- Endothelial dysfunction